Bernette B77 Sewing Machine Review
This is a great machine for beginners and experienced sewers alike. It is simple to use, and comes with a ton of features and options. If you’re looking for a good sewing machine to get started with, the Bernette B77 Sewing Machine is an excellent choice.
History Of Bernette sewing machines
The Bernette B55 was first released to the public in 1975, and it has remained a constant favorite for years. The 3-thread tension w/extra presser foot pressure control makes hemstitchs easier with its extended glide plate that is 4″ longer than other machines available at that time. Bonus features are included on this model which include Needle Access Door Ease of motor starts through top loading bobbin storage Drawstring strainer for bobbin case. Bernina has been creating fashion, beauty and decorative products since 1876. their machines are well-known around the world for producing top quality sewing machine accessories, sewing notions and other consumer products.
20 Year Limited Warranty on BERNETTE Machines
We back up all our Bernette Machines with a 20-Year Limited Warranty, honoring the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) including but not limited to machine parts and service. If you think your BERNETTE Machine’s functionality has become impaired due to normal wear & tear or damage by accident, bring it into any of our Authorized Service Centers for inspection at no charge prior to purchase of an extended warranty plan on this or additional Bernte Machines.
Main Features Of Bernette B77
– Up To 400 Stitches Per Minute
– Straight Sewing, Backstitch & Circular Stitching Available with One Touch Auto Adjustment System. – 1/8″ & 3/16″ Step Stitch Four Needle Feed System.
– Top Drop Open, Glide Rail for Easy Threading And Access To Bobbin Case From Cabinet Door.
– Easily Operated Automatic Foot Lifted Adjustable Presser Feet, Sew Start Button For Instantaneous Operation Of Sewing Machines With Constant First Pause Function 4 Precision Sizes & Different Fabric Suitable Machine Shape: Available In 3/4 Width, 3/8 & 1″ Wide Machine Shapes
– Automatic Thread Winding For Accuracy
– Cabinet Features A Magnetic Door Key Lock Provides Security .
– Foot Pedals With Adjustable Pressure & Length
– Additional Features Include: Front Drop Open Bobbin Box, Easy Access To The Quick Stop Button To Preserve Threads. Machine Dimensions: Length : 15.2″ Width : 15.6″ Height : 13″. – Designed For Commercial, Homes & Small Businesses
– Foot Pedals & foot control With Adjustable Pressure And Length Both Zipper & Serger Machines Are Not Included The Bernette B77 features 4 pre-programmed sewing stitch settings, that can be easily changed. To save space and reduce wear on your machine a magnetic bobbin case door opens for easy access to the built in bobbins so you do not have to remove the machine from its housing every time you change out bobbins or top loading needles.
Its speed of 400 stitches per minute is perfect for industrial purposes as well as normal sewing tasks. Bernette has put the ability to change stitch settings within easy reach in this model so you can quickly simplify your work. All of these characteristics combined with its lightweight design makes the B77 an excellent choice for any type of sewing project you want done right – professional or DIY!
- Extension table
- Touchscreen pen
- Embroidery foot
- Zipper foot for Dual Feed
- Free-motion embroidery foot
- Blindstitch foot for Dual Feed
- Overlock foot for Dual Feed
- Buttonhole foot with slide
- Button-sew-on foot
- Straight-stitch plate
- Zigzag foot for Dual Feed
- Presser-foot set b77 / b79Straight-stitch plate
- Cording foot for Dual Feed
- Patchwork foot for Dual Feed
- Gathering foot
- Open embroidery foot for Dual Feed
- Zigzag foot with non-stick sole
- Zigzag foot
TIE-OFF FUNCTION AND AUTOMATIC THREAD CUTTER
Just switch off the machine and insert your sewing thread or cording. Bernette places the pin on top of the fabric so it doesn’t get stuck and ruin stitching quality. Since it is semiautomatic the Bernette B77 will sew so accurate, no hiccups. Just keep pressing to stop sewing and your thread or cording are both cut with sharp precision, giving you an easy finish so you can go on with other tasks.
EASY AND QUICK NAVIGATION WITH TOUCHSCREEN AND MULTI-FUNCTION KNOBS
With the 5-inch color touch screen you can easily find the right stitch from the menu or using simply touch and move your fingers with ease. The multifunction knobs allow you to do so much with simple-but not missing a good, efficient & good looking end!
DUAL FEED FOR EVEN FABRIC FEED
The dual feed makes sure that every types of materials are efficiently and accurately fed. You can sew a vertical seam, a hem, zigzag sewing and -while you’re at it- even an X-pattern. Overall this is about your convenience in doing your tasks to perfection!
BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS FOR FAST AND ACCURATE SEWING
Up to 4 bright LED and 230 mm space provide an easy and efficient working experience from which you can enjoy a clear view of the entire material. And it gets even better because Bernette has put more than just LED into the B77-you can also enjoy comfortable working space right of the needle.
DECORATIVE AND QUILTING STITCHES FOR MAGICAL EMBELLISHMENTS
B77 offers really attractive stiches and quilting designs to make your projects a big hit. There is a more than 65 of decorative and quilting stitches to pick from, including satin stitching precision details you can enjoy! That way giving it wider appeal for many more types of fabric creations.
EVEN MORE CONVENIENT SEWING
Automatic press foot and semi-auto needle threader are just two other helpful features that make fabric sewing extremely convienient.
THE RIGHT PRESSER FOOT FOR ANY APPLICATION
There are 8 types of foot to choose from in Bernette B7 . The top roller foot that grants you perfectly consistent press area. And the blind hemming feet in both standard and wide widths to make ironing your stitch seams never-ever easier!
Pros of Bernette B77
- High quality sewing machine
- Comfortable to use for beginner
- Easy to use, great features
Cons of Bernette B77
- Not steady fine stitches like company says
- Can cause money injury if not used properly.
What type of fabric can it sew?
This affordable sewing machine can sew with a variety of fabrics. It can handle many kinds of materials, but the needle may snag on thinner one. The Bernette B77 stitch enhancing system provides better results when tailoring dress and delicate chiffon garments or creating accessories from leather, suede or other materials. You can even make a fine leather clutch or a delicate chiffon dress with this machine.
Considering purchasing an upgraded machine. Should you buy a Bernette B77 sewing machine?
If you are looking for a new sewing machine, the Bernette B77 might be worth considering. This is because it has a few features that make it easier to use and is very attractive. Bernette B77 focuses on both sewing and quilting. get creative and sew your own clothes, quilts, or accessories. discover new stitches and sewing techniques with this easy-to-use computerized sewing machine.
Can you quilt with Bernette B77 sewing machine?
Bernette B77 has a number of features that make it a popular choice for quilters. It is a computerized sewing machine with eight-step buttonhole, and includes an automatic needle threader, which saves the user from the hassle of manually threading the needle. This machine can be used for both hand sewing and free-motion quilting.
Need help with choosing a sewing machine for your wife? Bernette B77 might be the perfect choice.
If you are looking to buy a sewing machine for your wife, Bernette B77 is an excellent choice. It has all the features that most women are looking for in a sewing machine with some extras. The countless creative possibilities of the b77 makes it the most popular choice to women.
Is Bernette B77 worth it?
On the whole, Bernette B77 is a good machine for most people. It contains all of the features that we expect from sewing machines and because it has so many extras, such as an automatic needle threader and an LCD display with eight-step buttonhole process. The new stitches are designed with speed in mind, allowing you to sew through over 150 different fabrics. The next make and change feature is the most important one. The next make button helps you to re-access any of your last stitched projects.
This is a great sewing machine with lots of extras. It’s suitable for quilting, embroidery and other sewing tasks. The Bernette B77 has different stitches like zigzag, straight stitch, twin needle etc. It has a digital display which helps you to adjust the speed of the machine. This machine comes with many accessories that are required for different kinds of sewing activities. This Bernette B77 is an excellent choice for beginners as well as experienced sewers.