Sulky is a bit costly but most of the buyers have rated it 5 out of 5 stars! Though some may have complained that it breaks easily. But it has some great features which you might not find in other threads. If you’re looking for a stronger thread check out our Madeira Incredible Review or view Madeira Incredible from Amazon right away from here. Here are the details of the Sulky thread.
Thread weight: 40
Sulky is Rayon Variegated, many digital embroidery designs are designed by this thread.
Thread fiber: Viscose Rayon Fiber
- It’s Tenacity: 2.4 – 3.2 gm/den.
- and density: 1.64 – 1.54 gm/c.c.
- Elongation at break: 13%
- Elasticity: Good quality
- Moisture Regain (MR%): 11 – 13%
- Melting point: 150oc.
- Ability to protest friction: Less.
Quantity: 101 spools X 250 yards
A large quantity of spools to fulfill your needs and expand your creativity to the fullest.
- Has many color options, can be used as a testing kit to see which color suits your project
- Very well-organized and therefore easy to use
- Great quality
- Can be used for garments that require frequent washing
- Strong, no thread breakage
- Casing can easily break
- Some users find it unsuitable for large projects
Sulky is suitable for machine appliqué, embroidery, and felt projects. Besides, it can be used to design friendship bracelets, hair wraps, etc.
For large projects, choose the color from your Sulky set and then buy larger spools.
Our Rating 4.9/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Will be added soon, till then you can check out FAQ from Amazon
Sulky Rayon Embroidery Thread is a great set for beginners as well as professionals. It provides a lot of colors to choose from, and it saves money and time. And the large spool sizes and varieties of colors are just perfect for both your hobby and work purposes.